Canon Driver Mf244Dw

Tessa1993

Canon Driver Mf244Dw

Post by Tessa1993 »

Hi everyone, I'm in need of some assistance. I've been searching high and low for a driver link for my Canon MF244Dw printer, but I'm having no luck finding it. I've checked the Canon official website, their support page, and even tried searching on various driver download websites, but still no success. I'm starting to feel quite frustrated and would greatly appreciate it if anyone could guide me to a reliable source where I can download the driver for my Canon MF244Dw. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Mf244Dw

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mf244dw driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mf244dw.exe
Version: 3.558
File size: 30713 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: G Data version 1.97

Canon Driver Mf244Dw

(click above to download)

The Canon Driver MF244DW is a multifunctional monochrome laser printer designed for fast and efficient document printing, scanning, and copying tasks. It offers a range of features and specifications that make it ideal for home and small office use.

Specifications:
1. Print Speed: Up to 28 pages per minute (ppm)
2. Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
3. Paper Capacity: 250-sheet input tray, 1-sheet multipurpose tray
4. Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
5. Duplex Printing: Yes
6. Scanner Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi optical, 9600 x 9600 interpolated
7. Copy Speed: Up to 28 ppm
8. Fax Capacity: Super G3 Fax, 33.6 Kbps transmission speed, 256-page fax memory
9. Mobile Printing: Supports Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service
10. Dimensions: 14.9" x 15.4" x 13.2" (W x D x H)
11. Weight: 28.2 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1. Why is my Canon Driver MF244DW not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A1. Ensure that the Wi-Fi LED light on the printer is illuminated. Check the Wi-Fi network settings and password. Restart your router and printer. Reset the printer's network settings and reconnect to your Wi-Fi network.

Q2. How do I fix paper jams in my Canon Driver MF244DW?
A2. Open the printer's front cover and check for any jammed paper. Gently remove any stuck paper, taking care not to tear it. Close the front cover and make sure it is securely latched. Ensure that the paper guidance is properly adjusted and the paper is loaded correctly in the tray.

Q3. My Canon Driver MF244DW is not printing properly, what should I do?
A3. Check if the printer has enough toner. If not, replace the toner cartridge. Ensure that the paper size and type are correctly set in the printer settings. Clean the printer's paper path and rollers to remove any dust or debris. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer driver software on your computer.

Remember, these are general troubleshooting steps. If the issues persist or require more specific solutions, please consult the printer's user manual
Tessa1993

Re: Re: Canon Driver Mf244Dw

Post by Tessa1993 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon MF244Dw, I really appreciate it!