Canon Driver G3020

Missy1986

Canon Driver G3020

Post by Missy1986 »

I've been trying to find a driver link for my Canon G3020 printer without any luck. I've searched extensively on the Canon website, Google, and various driver download websites, but all my efforts have been in vain. Does anyone happen to have a direct download link for the Canon G3020 printer driver? I would really appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver G3020

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon g3020 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-g3020.exe
Version: 6.225
File size: 26481 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Panda ver. 4.66

Canon Driver G3020

(click above to download)

The Canon Driver G3020 is a multifunction printer designed for small businesses and home offices. It offers efficient printing, scanning, and copying capabilities, making it a versatile solution for various printing needs.

Specifications:
- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Printing Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Approximately 9.1 ipm (Black), 5.0 ipm (Color)
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Inks: Compatible with Canon GI-790 ink bottles
- Paper Compatibility: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom sizes
- Scanner Resolution: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Copier: Maximum Document Size - A4/LTR (216 x 297 mm)
- Display: 2-Line LCD

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: I am experiencing poor print quality. What might be the issue?
A: Poor print quality can be the result of clogged printhead nozzles or low ink levels. Try running a printhead cleaning cycle or replacing the ink cartridges to improve print output.

2. Q: The printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi. What should I do?
A: Ensure that the printer is within range of the Wi-Fi network and that the correct Wi-Fi credentials are entered. Restart the printer and the router, then try reconnecting. If the issue persists, check for any firmware updates or consider resetting the printer's network settings.

3. Q: My scanned documents appear distorted. How can I fix this?
A: Distorted scans can occur due to incorrect scanner settings or hardware limitations. Make sure you are using the appropriate resolution settings for the desired scan quality. Additionally, check the scanner glass for any debris or smudges that might affect the scanning process.
Missy1986

Re: Re: Canon Driver G3020

Post by Missy1986 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon G3020, it worked perfectly and now I can use my printer again!