Canon Driver Dr-C225 Ii

Dottie

Canon Driver Dr-C225 Ii

Post by Dottie »

Hi there! I've been searching high and low for the driver link for the Canon Dr-C225 II. I recently purchased this device and unfortunately, I misplaced the driver CD that came with it. I've tried browsing the official Canon website, but I couldn't find any specific driver downloads for the Dr-C225 II. I also scoured through various driver download websites, but they didn't seem to have it either. I'd really appreciate it if someone could provide me with a reliable driver link for this scanner. Your assistance would be immensely helpful!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Dr-C225 Ii

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon dr-c225 ii driver for Windows.

File name: canon-dr-c225-ii.exe
Version: 6.932
File size: 19054 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Panda v 1.88

Canon Driver Dr-C225 Ii

(click above to download)

Specification of Canon Driver Dr-C225 II:

- Type: Desktop sheet-fed scanner
- Scanning Sensor: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical Resolution: Up to 600 dpi
- Scanning Modes: Color, Grayscale, Black and White
- Scanning Speed: Up to 25 ppm (Simplex), Up to 50 ipm (Duplex)
- Document Feeding: Automatic sheet feeding (ADF)
- Maximum Document Size: 8.5" x 14"
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Power Consumption: Maximum 12.7W (Scanning), 1.8W (Sleep Mode)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Mac OS X v10.11.6 to macOS v10.14.x

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon Driver Dr-C225 II not scanning any documents?
A: This issue may arise due to a few possible reasons. First, ensure that the scanner is properly connected to the computer via the USB cable. Check if the scanner is turned on and the scanning software is correctly installed. If everything seems fine, try restarting both the scanner and the computer. If the problem persists, there may be a software conflict or driver issue. Contact Canon support for further assistance.

2. Q: My scans come out blurry or distorted, how can I fix this?
A: Blurry or distorted scans can be a result of improper document placement. Ensure that the documents are aligned properly on the feeder and there are no folds or creases. Clean the scanner's glass surface and the rollers inside the ADF. Additionally, check the scanning resolution settings in the software. It is recommended to select a higher resolution for clearer scans. If the issue persists, there may be a hardware problem, and contacting Canon support is advisable.

3. Q: Why is my Canon Dr-C225 II scanner not being recognized by my computer?
A: If the scanner is not being recognized by the computer, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can take. First, double-check that the USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the computer. Try using a different USB port on your computer. If the scanner is connected through a USB hub, connect it directly to the computer to eliminate any potential issues with the hub. Update the scanner drivers and software to the latest version from the official Canon website
Dottie

Re: Re: Canon Driver Dr-C225 Ii

Post by Dottie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Driver Dr-C225 Ii. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!