Canon Driver C5235I

Brody92

Canon Driver C5235I

Post by Brody92 »

Hi there, I've been searching everywhere for a driver link for my Canon C5235I printer, but I just can't seem to find it. I've looked on the official Canon website and tried various driver download websites, but no luck so far. Does anyone happen to have a direct link to the driver? I would greatly appreciate any help or guidance you can provide. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver C5235I

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon c5235i driver for Windows.

File name: canon-c5235i.exe
Version: 1.454
File size: 43983 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 4.49

Canon Driver C5235I

(click above to download)

The Canon Driver C5235I is a multifunctional device designed for high volume printing, scanning, and copying needs. It provides professional-quality prints with a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and supports various paper sizes and types. Equipped with an intuitive color touchscreen interface, it offers seamless navigation and easy access to a wide range of features. This device comes with advanced security options to protect sensitive information and supports various connectivity options, including USB and network.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Issue: The device is not printing any documents.
Answer: Please ensure that the printer is turned on and properly connected to your computer or network. Check if the printer driver is installed correctly and try reinstalling it if needed. Also, make sure there are no paper jams or low ink levels.

2. Issue: Scanned documents are not being saved or saved with errors.
Answer: Verify that you have specified a destination folder for the scanned files and that it is accessible. Check the file format settings and ensure it is compatible with the desired output. Additionally, make sure the scanning glass is clean and not obstructed.

3. Issue: Printouts appear faded or smudged.
Answer: Firstly, check the printer settings and ensure that the appropriate print quality mode is selected. It may also be helpful to check if the ink or toner cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient levels. Clean the printer heads or perform a maintenance cycle to improve print quality.
Brody92

Re: Re: Canon Driver C5235I

Post by Brody92 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working windows driver for the Canon Driver C5235I, I really appreciate it!