Canon C5250I Printer Driver Download

Maggy91

Post by Maggy91 »

I recently got a Canon C5250I printer but I am struggling to find the driver download. I've searched on the official Canon website, but couldn't locate it there. I also tried searching on various driver download websites, but unfortunately, they didn't have it either. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Canon C5250I printer driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon C5250I Printer Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon c5250i printer driver for Windows.

File name: canon-c5250i-printer.exe
Version: 3.357
File size: 20424 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira ver. 5.11

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Canon C5250I Printer
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 50 ppm (black and white/color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Capacity: Standard 2,700 Sheets (Maximum 6,900 Sheets)
- Paper Sizes: A4, A3, A5, B4, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive
- Duplex Printing: Yes
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Operating Systems Support: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Energy Efficiency: ENERGY STAR certified

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: The printer is displaying an "Out of Paper" error message. What should I do?
A: First, make sure that the paper trays are properly loaded with the correct type and size of paper. Verify that the paper guides are adjusted snugly against the paper stack. If the issue persists, try removing and reloading the paper trays, ensuring they are securely in place. Finally, check if there is any paper jammed inside the printer and remove it if found.

2. Q: The printed pages are coming out with streaks or smudges. How can I resolve this issue?
A: Start by checking the toner cartridges to see if they are properly installed and have sufficient toner. Clean the printer's inside with a soft, lint-free cloth and check for any loose toner or debris. It is also recommended to perform a maintenance cleaning on the printer using the provided software or control panel options. If the problem persists, it might be necessary to replace the toner cartridges or other printer components.

3. Q: My computer cannot detect the printer over Wi-Fi. How can I troubleshoot this connectivity issue?
A: Ensure that both your computer and the printer are connected to the same network. Verify that the printer's Wi-Fi function is enabled and properly configured. Restart the printer and computer to refresh their network connections. You can also try temporarily disabling any firewall or antivirus software on your computer that might be blocking the printer's communication. If the problem persists, consider connecting the printer to your computer via USB or Ethernet cable as an alternative.
Maggy91

Re: Re: Canon C5250I Printer Driver Download

Post by Maggy91 »

Thank you so much for providing the working Windows driver for the Canon C5250I printer, I really appreciate it!