Brother Printer Download Driver

Benjy1990

Post by Benjy1990 »

I'm in need of the driver for my Brother printer. I've been trying to find it on the official Brother website, but I wasn't able to locate it. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Brother printer driver? I've already spent hours searching on various driver download websites and forums, but I haven't had any luck so far. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Brother Printer Download Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download brother printer driver for Windows.

File name: brother-printer.exe
Version: 5.690
File size: 16558 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 5.87

(click above to download)

Specifications of the Brother Printer

Device: Brother Printer
Model Number: [Insert Model Number]
Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
Print Technology: Laser
Print Speed: Up to [Insert Print Speed] ppm (pages per minute)
Maximum Print Resolution: [Insert Maximum Print Resolution] dpi (dots per inch)
Input Capacity: Up to [Insert Input Capacity] sheets
Output Capacity: Up to [Insert Output Capacity] sheets
Duplex Printing: Yes
Wireless Connectivity: Yes
Mobile Printing Support: Yes
Scanner: Yes
Scanner Type: Flatbed
Scanner Resolution: Up to [Insert Scanner Resolution] dpi
Copier: Yes
Copier Speed: Up to [Insert Copier Speed] cpm (copies per minute)
Fax: Yes
Fax Speed: Up to [Insert Fax Speed] Kbps (kilobits per second)
Interface: USB, Ethernet

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: My Brother printer is not printing. What could be the possible cause?
Answer: There can be several reasons why your Brother printer is not printing. Some possible causes include a paper jam, low ink or toner levels, incorrectly installed or outdated drivers, or connectivity issues. Make sure to check these factors and troubleshoot accordingly.

2. Question: My scanned documents have lines or streaks. How can I resolve this issue?
Answer: If your scanned documents are displaying lines or streaks, it may indicate a dirty scanner glass or scanner head. Clean the scanner glass and scanner head using a soft, lint-free cloth. Additionally, make sure there are no smudges or marks on the original document and that it is properly aligned on the scanner glass.

3. Question: I'm unable to connect my Brother printer wirelessly to my computer. What should I do?
Answer: If you are having trouble connecting your Brother printer wirelessly, first ensure that your printer and computer are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Check if the wireless function is enabled on your printer and if the Wi-Fi signal is strong. If the issue persists, try restarting your printer, router, and computer. You may also need to reinstall the printer drivers or consult the user manual for specific troubleshooting steps.
Benjy1990

Re: Re: Brother Printer Download Driver

Post by Benjy1990 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for Brother Printer; I really appreciate it! I'll definitely try it out and see if it works for my device.