Asus Camera Driver Download Windows 10

Kenny1992

Post by Kenny1992 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I can't seem to find the appropriate driver for my Asus camera. I have searched extensively on the Asus support website, as well as various driver download websites, but without any luck. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link or source where I can download the Asus camera driver specifically for Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Asus Camera Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download asus camera windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: asus-camera-win10.exe
Version: 8.536
File size: 20.71 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: G Data 5.29

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Asus
- Device Type: Camera
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 10

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my Asus camera not working after updating to Windows 10?
Answer: There could be multiple reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the camera driver is up to date. If not, visit the official Asus website and download the latest camera driver compatible with Windows 10. If the driver is up to date and the camera still doesn't work, try checking the privacy settings in Windows 10 and make sure the camera is allowed to access applications. Additionally, restarting the device and performing a clean boot may also help resolve any conflicts causing the camera malfunction.

2. Question: The Asus camera image is blurry and unclear. How can I fix this?
Answer: Blurry or unclear images from the Asus camera can be resolved by taking the following steps: Clean the camera lens with a soft, lint-free cloth to remove any smudges or dirt that might be affecting the image quality. Adjust the camera settings like autofocus or manual focus if available. Ensure proper lighting conditions by adjusting room lighting or using external light sources. Lastly, check for any software updates or firmware updates for the camera that might improve image quality.

3. Question: My Asus camera is not recognized by Windows 10. What should I do?
Answer: When an Asus camera is not recognized by Windows 10, try the following troubleshooting steps: Firstly, check if the camera is connected properly and securely to the computer. If using an external camera, ensure it is properly connected via USB or any other applicable connection. Next, update the camera drivers by visiting the official Asus website and downloading the latest driver specifically designed for Windows 10. If the camera still remains unrecognized, try connecting it to a different USB port or restarting the computer. If the issue persists, there might be a hardware problem, and contacting Asus support or a professional technician is advisable.
Kenny1992

Re: Re: Asus Camera Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Kenny1992 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Asus camera driver for Windows 10, it worked perfectly for my device!