Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Acer Aspire E15

Francie

Post by Francie »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 on my Acer Aspire E15 laptop and I am having trouble finding the touchpad driver. I have searched on the Acer support website, but I couldn't find a specific driver for Windows 10. I also tried searching on other driver websites, but no luck so far. Can someone please provide me with a direct link to download the touchpad driver for Windows 10 on the Acer Aspire E15? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Acer Aspire E15

Post by Detective »

Below you can download touchpad windows 10 acer aspire e15 driver for Windows.

File name: touchpad_win10-acer-aspire-e15.exe
Version: 4.743
File size: 44487 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure ver. 4.44

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Touchpad driver for Windows 10
- Compatible with Acer Aspire E15

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my touchpad not responding?
A1: Ensure that the touchpad driver is installed correctly and up to date. Reboot the system, and if the issue persists, check the touchpad settings in the Control Panel to ensure it is enabled.

Q2: How can I adjust touchpad settings on my Acer Aspire E15?
A2: Go to the Control Panel, locate the "Mouse" or "Touchpad" settings, and access the touchpad settings panel. From there, various options such as sensitivity, scrolling, and tapping can be adjusted to suit your preferences.

Q3: The touchpad gestures are not working on my Acer Aspire E15. How can I fix this?
A3: First, ensure that the touchpad driver is updated. Additionally, check the touchpad settings in the Control Panel to make sure the gestures are enabled. If the issue persists, refer to the Acer support website for any specific touchpad software updates or troubleshooting steps.
Francie

Re: Re: Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Acer Aspire E15

Post by Francie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Acer Aspire E15 touchpad! I really appreciate it.