X200 Camera Driver Windows 10

Belle93

Post by Belle93 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 on my X200 laptop, but I have been facing issues with the camera. The camera is not working properly and the device manager shows an error message indicating that the driver is missing or outdated. I have tried searching for the driver on the manufacturer's website, but unfortunately, I couldn't find it there. I also checked various driver download websites but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the X200 camera driver for Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: X200 Camera Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download x200 camera windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: x200-camera_win10.exe
Version: 3.530
File size: 33970 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Symantec ver. 5.91

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Name: X200 Camera
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Driver: X200 Camera Driver

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is the X200 Camera not recognized by Windows 10?
Answer: This issue can occur if the X200 Camera driver is not installed properly. Try reinstalling the driver or updating it to the latest version compatible with Windows 10.

2. Question: Why is the X200 Camera displaying blurry images?
Answer: Blurry images on the X200 Camera can be a result of a dirty lens. Clean the camera lens gently using a microfiber cloth or lens cleaning solution. If the issue persists, ensure that the camera is not set to a low resolution or that the autofocus feature is enabled.

3. Question: How do I fix the X200 Camera when it doesn't capture any sound?
Answer: If the X200 Camera is not capturing sound, first ensure that the microphone is not muted. Check the audio settings in your operating system to make sure the microphone is selected as the default input device. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the camera driver or updating the audio driver on your Windows 10 system.
Belle93

Re: Re: X200 Camera Driver Windows 10

Post by Belle93 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows 10 driver for the X200 camera, I've been struggling to find a working one for a while now!