PciVen_10Ec&Dev_C822&Cc_0280

Waldo94

Pci\Ven_10Ec&Dev_C822&Cc_0280

Post by Waldo94 »

I am having trouble finding a specific driver for my device. The hardware ID is "Pci\Ven_10Ec&Dev_C822&Cc_0280". I have searched several websites, including the manufacturer's official website, but I couldn't locate the driver I need. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link or any other helpful resource to obtain this driver? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: PciVen_10Ec&Dev_C822&Cc_0280

Post by Detective »

Below you can download pciven_10ec&dev_c822&cc_0280 driver for Windows.

File name: pci-ven_10ec-dev_c822-cc_0280.exe
Version: 6.251
File size: 22920 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 4.25

PciVen_10Ec&Dev_C822&Cc_0280

(click above to download)

DEVICE SPECIFICATION:

- Model: PciVen_10Ec&Dev_C822&Cc_0280
- Device Type: WiFi Network Adapter
- Compatibility: PCI interface
- Vendor ID: 10EC
- Device ID: C822
- Class Code: 0280
- Wireless Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz - 2.4835 GHz
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 300 Mbps
- Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, macOS

TROUBLESHOOTING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:

Q1: My device is not connecting to any WiFi networks, what could be the issue?
A1: There could be a few potential reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the device driver for your WiFi network adapter is installed correctly. Check if the WiFi adapter is enabled in your device's network settings. Additionally, verify if the WiFi router is functioning properly and the network is set up correctly with the correct SSID and password.

Q2: My WiFi connection keeps dropping intermittently, how can I fix this problem?
A2: Frequent WiFi disconnections can be attributed to various factors. First, check the distance between your device and the WiFi router, as physical obstructions or distance can weaken the signal strength. Try moving closer to the router or repositioning it for better coverage. Another cause can be interference from other electronic devices; make sure your WiFi router is placed away from sources like microwaves, cordless phones, or Bluetooth devices. Updating the WiFi adapter driver to its latest version may also help resolve connectivity issues.

Q3: The WiFi network adapter is not being recognized by my computer, what should I do?
A3: If the WiFi network adapter is not being recognized, consider the following steps. First, ensure that the adapter is properly inserted into the PCI slot and securely connected. Check your device manager to see if the adapter is listed. If not, try reinstalling the device driver by downloading the latest driver from the manufacturer's website. Restart your computer after installation and check if the adapter is now recognized. If the issue persists, there might be a hardware problem with the adapter, and it might be necessary to replace it.
Waldo94

Re: Re: PciVen_10Ec&Dev_C822&Cc_0280

Post by Waldo94 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the PciVen_10Ec&Dev_C822&Cc_0280 device, it saved me a ton of time and frustration!