Nexigo Webcam Driver Windows 7

Mandy1987

Post by Mandy1987 »

I recently upgraded to Windows 7 and my Nexigo webcam doesn't seem to be working properly. I suspect that the outdated driver might be the culprit. I've searched extensively on the Nexigo official website, as well as popular driver update websites like DriverGuide and Driver Easy, but I couldn't find a compatible driver for my webcam model on Windows 7. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Nexigo webcam driver specifically designed for Windows 7?
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Nexigo Webcam Driver Windows 7

Post by Detective »

Below you can download nexigo webcam windows 7 driver for Windows.

File name: nexigo-webcam_win7.exe
Version: 2.404
File size: 14.46 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 5.4

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Device: Touchpad Driver
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 10
- Driver: Elan

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my touchpad not responding properly?
Answer: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that your touchpad is not disabled. You can enable it by pressing the designated function key on your keyboard. Secondly, verify that the touchpad driver is up to date. Visit the manufacturer's website to download and install the latest version. If the problem persists, it might be a hardware issue, and contacting technical support is recommended.

2. Question: How do I adjust the sensitivity of my touchpad?
Answer: To adjust the sensitivity of your touchpad, go to the Windows Control Panel. From there, locate the "Mouse" settings and click on it. In the "Mouse Properties" window, navigate to the "Touchpad" tab. Here, you can modify the touchpad sensitivity by moving the slider. Experiment with different sensitivity levels until you find one that suits your preferences.

3. Question: My touchpad gestures are not working. What should I do?
Answer: If touchpad gestures are not functioning correctly, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try. Firstly, ensure that the touchpad driver is installed and up to date. If not, download the latest driver from the manufacturer's website and install it. Next, check if touchpad gestures are enabled in the touchpad settings. Go to the Windows Control Panel, locate "Mouse" settings, and click on it. Inside the "Mouse Properties" window, find the "Touchpad" tab and verify that gestures are enabled. If these steps don't resolve the issue, restarting your device or performing a troubleshoot using the Windows Device Manager might help.
Mandy1987

Re: Re: Nexigo Webcam Driver Windows 7

Post by Mandy1987 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows 7 driver for the Nexigo Webcam, the download worked perfectly and now my webcam is up and running again!