Driver Canon 1210 - Natutool

Josey1987

Post by Josey1987 »

I recently purchased a Canon 1210 printer and I'm trying to update its device driver to ensure optimal performance. However, despite my best efforts, I've been unable to find a reliable download link for this specific driver. I've searched extensively on Canon's official website as well as other popular driver websites, but all I've found are outdated versions or potentially unreliable sources. Could someone please provide me with a trusted download link for the latest Canon 1210 driver? Your assistance would be highly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Canon 1210 - Natutool

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon 1210 - natutool driver for Windows.

File name: canon-1210---natutool.exe
Version: 5.652
File size: 30072 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec v. 1.76

(click above to download)

Printer
- Printer type: Laser
- Functionality: Print
- Print technology: Monochrome Laser
- Print resolution: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 12 ppm
- Paper handling: 150-sheet cassette
- Media sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5
- Connectivity: USB 2.0

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my Canon 1210 printer not responding or printing?
- Answer: Please ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. Additionally, check if the printer's driver software is installed correctly, and try restarting your computer and the printer to see if that resolves the issue.

2. How do I troubleshoot paper jams in my Canon 1210 printer?
- Answer: To troubleshoot paper jams, first, turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord. Gently remove any jammed paper from the paper cassette, the manual feed slot, or any other accessible parts of the printer. Ensure that no torn pieces of paper are left inside and check for any foreign objects as well. Once cleared, reinsert the paper properly and resume printing.

3. Why does my Canon 1210 printer produce poor quality prints?
- Answer: Poor print quality can be due to various factors. Firstly, check if the toner cartridge is low on toner or needs replacement. Make sure the print media is loaded correctly in the paper cassette and not damaged. Check the print resolution settings and adjust them if necessary. Additionally, perform a print head cleaning procedure using the printer's utility software to remove any clogged ink nozzles that may be affecting the print quality.
Josey1987

Re: Re: Driver Canon 1210 - Natutool

Post by Josey1987 »

Thank you so much for sharing this link, it's a lifesaver. I've been struggling to find a proper driver for my Canon 1210, and I can't wait to try this one out.