Download Driver Oppo F5 Windows 10

Margy1988

Post by Margy1988 »

I am having trouble finding the driver for the Oppo F5 smartphone on Windows 10. I have searched extensively on the official Oppo website, various driver download websites, and even checked the Windows Device Manager, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Oppo F5 driver for Windows 10? Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Oppo F5 Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download oppo f5 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: oppo-f5_win10.exe
Version: 5.179
File size: 30103 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton version 1.84

(click above to download)

Device: Oppo F5

Specification:
- Operating System: Android 7.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB with microSD)
- Display: 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution
- Camera: 16 MP, f/1.8, PDAF rear camera, 20 MP, f/2.0, (depth) front camera
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My Oppo F5 screen is unresponsive, what could be the issue?
A: If the screen is unresponsive, try restarting the device first. If the issue persists, it might be a software problem. Try clearing cache or performing a factory reset. If these steps don't fix the issue, it's recommended to contact Oppo customer support for further assistance.

2. Q: The battery of my Oppo F5 drains too quickly, what can I do?
A: If the battery drains quickly, first check for any background apps consuming excessive power. Close them or force stop unnecessary apps. Adjusting the screen brightness, disabling unnecessary connectivity features (such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or GPS), and disabling auto-sync for certain apps can also help extend battery life. If the problem persists, consider replacing the battery or contacting Oppo customer support.

3. Q: My Oppo F5's camera is not functioning properly, how can I resolve it?
A: If the camera is not functioning properly, start by clearing the app cache or data of the camera app. Ensure that the camera lens is clean and not obstructed. If the issue still persists, try restarting the device. It's also worth checking for any available software updates for the device or camera app. If all else fails, contact Oppo customer support for further assistance or possible repair options.
Margy1988

Re: Re: Download Driver Oppo F5 Windows 10

Post by Margy1988 »

Thanks for sharing the link! I've been searching for a working Windows driver for my Oppo F5 and this seems to be the perfect solution.