Epson Driver Es-400

Gerrie

Epson Driver Es-400

Post by Gerrie »

I recently purchased an Epson ES-400 scanner, and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched on the official Epson website, but unfortunately, they only have drivers available for Windows and Mac operating systems. I'm using a Linux-based system, specifically Ubuntu 20.04, and I can't seem to locate a compatible driver for my scanner. I've also tried searching on various other driver download websites, but I haven't had any luck so far. If anyone could provide a direct link to a reliable source where I can download the Epson ES-400 driver for Linux, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver Es-400

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson es-400 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-es-400.exe
Version: 4.740
File size: 13241 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Eset v. 5.3

Epson Driver Es-400

(click above to download)

The Epson Driver ES-400 is a high-performance document scanner designed to enhance productivity and simplify document management. It offers fast scanning speeds and various connectivity options for seamless integration into workflows.

Specifications:
- Dimensions: 11.6" x 6.6" x 6.9" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 8.1 lbs
- Scan Speed: Up to 35 ppm/70 ipm
- Resolution: Up to 600 dpi
- Document Size: A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal and Custom sizes
- Scanner Type: Sheet-fed, two-sided scanning
- Connectivity: USB 3.0, Ethernet, and Wireless (optional)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows and Mac OS
- Paper Capacity: Up to 50 sheets
- OCR Software: Epson ScanSmart Software included

Troubleshooting Questions:
1. Why is my Epson Driver ES-400 not powering on?
- Ensure that the power cable is securely connected to both the scanner and power outlet.
- Check if the power outlet is working by plugging in another device.
- Try using a different power cable or adapter to eliminate any faulty components.

2. Why am I experiencing paper feeding issues with my ES-400 scanner?
- Ensure that the document stack is properly aligned and not exceeding the maximum paper capacity.
- Check for any paper jams or obstructions in the paper path and remove them carefully.
- Clean the paper feed rollers using a lint-free cloth lightly moistened with water or rubbing alcohol to improve traction.

3. Why is my scanned document appearing distorted or with poor image quality?
- Check the scanner glass and document feed rollers for any dirt, smudges, or debris and clean them gently.
- Adjust the scanning settings in the software to ensure optimal resolution and image enhancement options.
- Make sure the document is placed correctly on the scanner bed without any creases or folds that might affect the scanning result.
Gerrie

Re: Re: Epson Driver Es-400

Post by Gerrie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Epson Es-400. I've been searching for this for days and I really appreciate your help!