Epson Xp 3105 Driver Download

Donnie

Post by Donnie »

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to find a reliable download link for the driver of my Epson XP 3105 printer, but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck so far. I have already visited the official Epson website, but they only seem to provide software updates for my printer model, not the actual driver. I also checked various third-party driver download websites, but most of them seem shady and unreliable. Could someone please provide me with a trusted source or a direct download link for the driver? I would be really grateful for any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Xp 3105 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson xp 3105 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-xp-3105.exe
Version: 4.757
File size: 16.34 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Eset 2.9

(click above to download)

Model: Epson XP 3105

- Dimensions: 15.4 x 11.8 x 5.7 inches
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 10 ppm (black), up to 5 ppm (color)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Paper Sizes Supported: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Envelopes
- Paper Capacity: 100 sheets (input tray)
- Scanner Type: Color flatbed
- Scan Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copier Function: Yes
- Display: 1.4" color LCD

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson XP 3105 not printing even when there is sufficient ink?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, make sure the printer is properly connected to the computer or network. Check the print queue and ensure there are no pending print jobs. Additionally, verify that the printer driver is up to date and compatible with your operating system.

2. Q: How do I resolve poor print quality on my Epson XP 3105?
A: To address poor print quality, try performing a nozzle check from the printer settings to ensure the printhead nozzles are clear. If any colors are missing or faint, you can perform a printhead cleaning. It is also important to use genuine Epson ink cartridges for optimal print quality.

3. Q: My Epson XP 3105 is not connecting to Wi-Fi. What should I do?
A: Start by checking if the Wi-Fi signal is available and properly functioning. Make sure the printer is within the signal range. Restart both the printer and your Wi-Fi router. If the issue persists, you may need to reset the printer's network settings and set up the Wi-Fi connection again following the provided user manual instructions.
Donnie

Re: Re: Epson Xp 3105 Driver Download

Post by Donnie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Epson Xp 3105, it saved me a lot of time and frustration trying to find it myself.