Hp Drivers Windows 10 Printer

Patty1995

Post by Patty1995 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I'm having trouble finding the correct driver for my HP printer. I've searched extensively on the official HP website, as well as other driver download websites, but I haven't been able to locate a compatible driver for Windows 10. The HP website only seems to offer drivers up until Windows 8.1. Can anyone provide me with a reliable link to download the Windows 10 driver for my HP printer? Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Drivers Windows 10 Printer

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp windows 10 printer driver for Windows.

File name: hp-win10-printer.exe
Version: 8.994
File size: 20.21 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Symantec v. 4.94

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: HP
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 10
- Device Type: Printer

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my HP Windows 10 printer not printing?
A1: There could be several reasons for this issue. Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer and has sufficient paper and ink/toner levels. Check the printer settings to ensure it is set as the default printer. Additionally, update the printer drivers to the latest version or reinstall them if necessary.

Q2: How do I resolve the issue of paper jams in my HP Windows 10 printer?
A2: Paper jams can occur due to various reasons, such as incorrect paper loading or a dirty paper feed roller. Firstly, check for any obstructions or torn paper bits inside the printer and gently remove them. Next, inspect the paper tray for proper alignment and ensure that the paper guides are adjusted correctly. If the issue persists, clean the paper feed roller using a lint-free cloth slightly dampened with water or isopropyl alcohol.

Q3: Why is my HP Windows 10 printer showing offline status?
A3: An offline status can occur if the printer is not connected to the computer or if there is a temporary communication issue. Start by ensuring that the printer is powered on and connected via a USB cable or a wireless network. If it is connected, check if any error messages are displayed on the printer's control panel. Additionally, restart both the printer and the computer to refresh the connection. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the printer drivers or contacting HP support for further assistance.
Patty1995

Re: Re: Hp Drivers Windows 10 Printer

Post by Patty1995 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the HP printer, it's greatly appreciated! I'll download it right away and hopefully solve my driver issues.