Epson Driver L220

Cliff1988

Epson Driver L220

Post by Cliff1988 »

Hi everyone,

I'm currently in need of the driver for my Epson L220 printer. Unfortunately, I've been searching everywhere online but haven't been able to find a reliable source to download it from. It seems that the official Epson website doesn't have the driver available for download anymore. I've also tried checking other driver update websites and forums, but no luck there either. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Epson L220 printer? I would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver L220

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l220 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l220.exe
Version: 3.277
File size: 11658 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver 3.63

Epson Driver L220

(click above to download)

Prints in color and black and white.

Connectivity: USB 2.0

Print speed: Up to 27 pages per minute in black and white, and up to 15 pages per minute in color.

Print resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi.

Ink system: EcoTank with 4 individual ink bottles (CMYK).

Paper handling: Tray capacity of up to 100 sheets (A4, letter, legal-sized sheets).

Scanning resolution: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.

Copy speed: Up to 11 copies per minute in black and white, and up to 5.5 copies per minute in color.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my Epson L220 printer not printing even though it has enough ink?
Answer: Ensure that the ink tubes are properly connected and have not been bent or clogged. Clean the print head nozzles using the printer's built-in cleaning function. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer driver or contacting Epson support for further assistance.

2. Why is my printed document coming out with streaks or smudges on the paper?
Answer: The print head nozzles may be clogged, causing uneven ink flow. Perform a print head nozzle check and use the printer's cleaning function to clear any blockages. Also, make sure you are using the recommended paper type and settings for optimal print quality.

3. Why is my scanner not working with my Epson L220 printer?
Answer: Ensure that the printer drivers and software are correctly installed and up to date. Check the scanner connection to ensure it is securely connected to the computer. If using a wireless connection, ensure that both the printer and computer are connected to the same network. Restart the printer and computer, and if the issue persists, consider reinstalling the drivers or contacting Epson support for further assistance.
Cliff1988

Re: Re: Epson Driver L220

Post by Cliff1988 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson L220, it worked perfectly for me!