Drivers Hp

Robby96

Drivers Hp

Post by Robby96 »

I recently purchased an HP laptop and I'm facing some issues with the device drivers. Specifically, I'm in need of a driver for a certain component but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've tried searching on the official HP website and even checked some third-party driver download websites, but no luck so far. Can anyone please provide me with a direct link to download the drivers for my HP laptop? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Drivers Hp

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp driver for Windows.

File name: hp.exe
Version: 4.578
File size: 25993 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton 3.63

Drivers Hp

(click above to download)

Printed documents
Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
Supported document sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, Executive, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)
Supported operating systems: Windows, macOS, Linux
Printing resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (black), up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
Printing speed: Up to 21 pages per minute (black), up to 17 pages per minute (color)
Input tray capacity: Up to 250 sheets
Duplex printing: Automatic
Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria

Troubleshooting questions and answers:

1. Why is my HP printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi connection is working properly by connecting another device.
- Restart both your printer and Wi-Fi router and try reconnecting.
- Check if the printer's Wi-Fi feature is turned on.

2. How to resolve paper jam issues in the HP printer?
- Turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord before attempting to remove any jammed paper.
- Carefully remove the jammed paper from the input tray, output tray, and any visible areas.
- Check for any torn pieces of paper or obstructions, and clear them before restarting the printer.

3. How to troubleshoot color printing problems in my HP printer?
- Verify that the color ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink levels.
- Run a print head cleaning or alignment process to ensure optimal color performance.
- Check the printer's settings and ensure that the correct color mode (e.g., RGB, CMYK) is selected for your intended printing job.
Robby96

Re: Re: Drivers Hp

Post by Robby96 »

Thanks for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for my HP device, it worked like a charm!