Canon Mf4700 Series Driver

Cindy1994

Post by Cindy1994 »

I recently purchased a Canon MF4700 series printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched on the Canon website, but couldn't locate a specific driver for this series. I also tried searching on various driver download websites, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link to the driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mf4700 Series Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mf4700 series driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mf4700-series.exe
Version: 4.585
File size: 44531 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira 5.22

(click above to download)

The Canon Mf4700 Series Driver is a driver software designed for the Canon Mf4700 series printers.

Specifications:
- Compatibility: Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Driver Version: Latest version 2.91.
- File Size: Approximately 26.32 MB.
- Languages Supported: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, simplified Chinese.
- Installation Requirements: A computer with a USB port and internet connectivity.
- Features: Provides functionality for printing, scanning, and faxing from the Canon Mf4700 series printers.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon Mf4700 printer not printing?
A: Ensure the printer is powered on, properly connected to the computer via USB cable, and that the correct printer is selected in the print settings. Also, check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's LCD panel.

2. Q: Why is the scanner not working with the Canon Mf4700 printer?
A: Make sure the printer driver is installed correctly and up-to-date. Additionally, check if the scanner software is installed on the computer. If not, install it from the provided Canon Mf4700 driver CD or download it from the official Canon website.

3. Q: How to resolve faxing issues with the Canon Mf4700 series printer?
A: Verify that the phone line is securely connected to the Line port of the printer. Ensure the telephone line is active and working properly. Check the fax settings on the printer and make sure they are correctly configured for your specific fax requirements. If the issue persists, refer to the user manual for further troubleshooting steps or contact Canon customer support for assistance.

Note: The above troubleshooting questions and answers are provided based on common issues and solutions. Actual troubleshooting steps may vary depending on the specific problem encountered.
Cindy1994

Re: Re: Canon Mf4700 Series Driver

Post by Cindy1994 »

I appreciate the link provided, but I am still encountering issues with the driver installation on my Windows device.