Canon Driver Imageclass Mf3010

Cliff1988

Post by Cliff1988 »

I recently purchased a Canon Imageclass MF3010 printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I checked the Canon website and the drivers section, but couldn't find any specific driver for this model. I also tried searching on Google and various forums, but none of the links provided seem to work or they require me to sign up for some paid service. Can someone please help me find a reliable source or direct link to download the driver for Canon Imageclass MF3010? I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Imageclass Mf3010

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon imageclass mf3010 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-imageclass-mf3010.exe
Version: 3.800
File size: 22951 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira version 4.41

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Type: All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
- Printer Technology: Laser
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi (Black)
- Print Speed: Up to 19 ppm (Black)
- Maximum Paper Size: Legal (8.5" x 14")
- Paper Capacity: 150-sheet (Front-loading)
- Scanner Technology: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Copy Speed: Up to 19 ppm (Black)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (Black)
- Energy Efficiency: Energy Star certified
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my Canon Driver Imageclass Mf3010 not printing anything?
Answer: There may be several possible reasons for this issue. Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer via USB and that the printer driver is installed correctly. Check if the printer is out of paper or if there are any paper jams. Additionally, verify that the printer's toner cartridge is not empty or needs replacement.

2. Question: I am experiencing poor scan quality on my Canon Driver Imageclass Mf3010. What should I do?
Answer: If the scan quality is poor, first make sure that the scanner glass is clean and free from smudges or dust. Adjust the scanner settings in the Canon MF Toolbox software to increase scan resolution and enhance image quality. If the problem persists, reinstall the scanner driver and software from Canon's official website.

3. Question: My Canon Driver Imageclass Mf3010 is showing error code E225. How can I resolve this issue?
Answer: Error code E225 typically indicates a problem with the toner cartridge. Firstly, gently remove the cartridge and reinstall it, ensuring it is properly seated. If the error persists, turn off the printer, unplug it from the power source, and leave it unplugged for a few minutes. Then, plug it back in and power it on. If the error continues, it is recommended to contact Canon customer support for further assistance.
Cliff1988

Re: Re: Canon Driver Imageclass Mf3010

Post by Cliff1988 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Imageclass Mf3010. I've been searching for it everywhere and can't wait to finally get my printer up and running again!