Hp Drivers Officejet 3830

Allie92

Post by Allie92 »

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased an HP Officejet 3830 printer and I'm having trouble finding the correct driver for it. I've searched on the HP website, but the available drivers don't seem to be compatible with my operating system (Windows 10). I've also tried searching on other driver download websites, but with no luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the appropriate driver for the HP Officejet 3830 that's compatible with Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Drivers Officejet 3830

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp officejet 3830 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-officejet-3830.exe
Version: 7.310
File size: 13.92 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Panda v 5.1

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Model: HP Officejet 3830
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, fax
- Print speed: Up to 8.5 ppm (black), Up to 6 ppm (color)
- Print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (optimized)
- Copy speed: Up to 7 cpm (black), Up to 3.5 cpm (color)
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 300 dpi (black), Up to 600 x 300 dpi (color)
- Scan resolution: Up to 1200 dpi (optical)
- Fax transmission speed: 33.6 kbps
- Supported paper sizes: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrintâ„¢, Mopriaâ„¢-certified

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my HP Officejet 3830 not printing?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Check if the printer is properly connected to the power source and the computer. Ensure that there is enough ink or toner available and the cartridges are correctly installed. Also, make sure there are no paper jams or other errors indicated on the printer's display. Restarting the printer and updating the printer driver may also resolve the problem.

2. Q: I'm unable to scan documents with my HP Officejet 3830, what could be the problem?
A: If you are facing difficulties scanning, ensure that the printer is connected to the computer and both devices are powered on. Verify that the scanning function is enabled on the printer and the scanning software is correctly installed on your computer. Check for any error messages on the printer's display or the computer screen. Restarting the devices or updating the printer software might help in resolving any scanning issues.

3. Q: How do I connect my HP Officejet 3830 to Wi-Fi?
A: To connect your printer to a Wi-Fi network, follow these steps:
- Press the Wireless button on the printer's control panel.
- Navigate to the Settings option and select Wi-Fi Setup or Network Setup.
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the instructions displayed on the printer screen.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list and enter the password if
Allie92

Re: Re: Hp Drivers Officejet 3830

Post by Allie92 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Officejet 3830, it's a relief to finally find a reliable source for this!