Microsoft Camera Driver Windows 10 Download

Madge89

Post by Madge89 »

I've been struggling to find the Microsoft Camera Driver for Windows 10. I've scoured the official Microsoft website and tried searching on various popular driver download websites, but I keep coming up empty-handed. Could anyone please provide me with a reliable link to download the latest version of the Microsoft Camera Driver specifically for Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Microsoft Camera Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download microsoft camera windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: microsoft-camera-win10.exe
Version: 2.656
File size: 16.24 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 2.69

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device: Microsoft Camera
- Supported OS: Windows 10
- Driver Compatibility: Required Microsoft Camera Driver version
- Functionality: Enables capturing photos and recording videos
- Resolution: High-quality image and video capture
- Connectivity: USB connection for PC integration
- Software: Compatible with Windows 10 camera applications
- Additional Features: Auto-focus, face tracking, and image stabilization

Troubleshooting Questions:
1. Q: Why is my Microsoft Camera not working on Windows 10?
A: Ensure that you have downloaded and installed the latest Microsoft Camera Driver for Windows 10. Additionally, check if the camera is properly connected to the USB port and restart your computer.

2. Q: How can I resolve blurry images or videos captured by the Microsoft Camera?
A: Verify that the camera lens is clean and free from fingerprints or dust. Ensure the camera is properly focused by adjusting the auto-focus settings or manually adjusting the lens if available. If the issue persists, try updating the camera driver or reinstalling the camera software.

3. Q: My Microsoft Camera is not recognized by Windows 10. What can I do?
A: First, ensure that you are using a compatible USB cable and that the camera is connected correctly to a functional USB port. If still not recognized, try connecting the camera to a different USB port or restarting your computer. If the problem persists, check if there are any driver conflicts in the Device Manager and update the Microsoft Camera Driver accordingly.
Madge89

Re: Re: Microsoft Camera Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Madge89 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for my Microsoft Camera, it worked perfectly and now I can use it on my Windows 10 device without any issues!