Canon K10381 Driver Download

Waldo94

Post by Waldo94 »

I recently purchased a Canon K10381 printer and I'm in need of the updated driver for it. I've been searching all over the internet, including the official Canon website and various driver download websites, but I haven't had any luck finding a valid download link. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or direct link to download the Canon K10381 driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon K10381 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon k10381 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-k10381.exe
Version: 7.493
File size: 15.69 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG version 1.91

(click above to download)

The Canon K10381 is a multifunctional device that combines a printer, scanner, and copier in one. It offers easy printing, scanning, and copying capabilities in both color and black-and-white.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is the printer not printing?
Answer: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and turned on. Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's screen. Additionally, make sure that the printer has sufficient paper and ink/toner levels are adequate. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the printer's driver software or consult the user manual for further troubleshooting steps.

2. Question: My scanned documents appear blurry. How can I fix this?
Answer: Blurry scans can occur due to various reasons. Firstly, ensure that the original document is placed correctly on the scanner bed and the scanning glass is clean. Adjust the settings in the scanner software to enhance the scanning quality or choose a higher resolution. Additionally, check if the scanner's software or firmware is up to date. If the problem persists, contact Canon customer support for further assistance.

3. Question: The copier is giving me distorted copies, what should I do?
Answer: Distorted copies can happen due to several factors. Firstly, check if the original document is placed correctly on the copier glass or in the automatic document feeder (if applicable). Make sure that the document is aligned properly and doesn't have any folds or damages. If the distortion issue continues, try adjusting the copier's settings such as contrast, brightness, or image density. In case the problem persists, consult the user manual for specific troubleshooting steps or reach out to Canon's support team.
Waldo94

Re: Re: Canon K10381 Driver Download

Post by Waldo94 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the Windows driver for the Canon K10381! It worked perfectly and I was able to install it with no issues.