Epson L120 Drivers 64 Bit

Mitch1988

Post by Mitch1988 »

Hi everyone, I've been searching for the 64-bit drivers for my Epson L120 printer but I can't seem to find them anywhere. I've checked the official Epson website, as well as other driver download websites, but all I can find are the 32-bit versions. I've also tried using the Windows automatic driver update feature, but it couldn't find the drivers either. Could someone please provide me with a reliable download link for the 64-bit drivers? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L120 Drivers 64 Bit

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l120 64 bit driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l120-64-bit.exe
Version: 8.127
File size: 14793 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: G Data 3.71

(click above to download)

The Epson L120 is a printer device designed to provide high-quality printing solutions for both personal and professional use. Here are the specifications of this device:

1. Print Technology: On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric)
2. Maximum Print Resolution: 720 x 720 dpi
3. Print Speed: Approx. 8.5 pages per minute (black), 4.5 pages per minute (color)
4. Paper Handling: Input capacity of 50 sheets; Output capacity of 30 sheets
5. Supported Paper Types: A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15 cm (4x6 in), 13x18 cm (5x7 in), 9x13 cm (3.5x5 in), Letter, Legal, Half Letter, Envelope DL, C6
6. Connectivity: USB 2.0
7. Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP or newer, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or newer

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1) Why is the print quality of the Epson L120 printer deteriorating?
A1) The most common cause of deteriorating print quality is low ink or expired ink cartridges. Check the ink levels and replace any cartridges that are low. Additionally, make sure the print head nozzles are clean and perform a nozzle check and cleaning if necessary.

Q2) Why is the Epson L120 printer not recognizing my computer?
A2) Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer via the USB cable. If the connection is secure but still not recognized, try disconnecting and reconnecting the cable or using a different USB port. Additionally, make sure you have installed the correct drivers for your operating system.

Q3) Why is the paper jamming frequently in the Epson L120 printer?
A3) Frequent paper jams can occur due to using incorrect or incompatible paper sizes or types. Ensure that you are using supported paper types as mentioned in the device specifications. Also, check for any obstructions or foreign objects inside the printer and remove them if found. Make sure the paper is loaded correctly in the input tray, following the recommended guidelines provided in the user manual.
Mitch1988

Re: Re: Epson L120 Drivers 64 Bit

Post by Mitch1988 »

Thanks for sharing the link! I've been struggling to find a working Windows driver for my Epson L120 printer and this one seems to be just what I need.