Hp Drivers Chromebook

Madge89

Hp Drivers Chromebook

Post by Madge89 »

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to find the driver for my HP Chromebook, but I'm having trouble locating it. I've searched through the official HP website, as well as various driver download websites, but I haven't had any luck. Can anyone please provide me with a direct link to the driver for my HP Chromebook? I would really appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Drivers Chromebook

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp chromebook driver for Windows.

File name: hp-chromebook.exe
Version: 7.134
File size: 15.56 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Eset v 3.96

Hp Drivers Chromebook

(click above to download)

Specification of the HP Drivers Chromebook:
- Operating System: Chrome OS
- Processor: Intel Celeron N4000
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM
- Storage: 32GB eMMC
- Display: 14-inch HD anti-glare LED-backlit (1366 x 768)
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 600
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 4.2
- Ports: 2 x USB Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x microSD card reader, 1 x audio jack
- Battery: Up to 13 hours and 30 minutes of usage
- Weight: 3.24 lbs (1.47 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.82 x 8.6 x 0.7 inches (325.12 x 218.44 x 17.78 mm)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers for the HP Drivers Chromebook:

1. Q: I'm experiencing Wi-Fi connectivity issues on my HP Drivers Chromebook. What should I do?
A: Firstly, ensure that your Chromebook is within range of a stable Wi-Fi network and that the network is functioning properly. Restart your Chromebook, router, and modem. If the issue persists, try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and reconnecting to it. You may also want to check for any available Chrome OS updates or contact your internet service provider for further assistance.

2. Q: My HP Drivers Chromebook is not charging when connected to the power adapter. How can I troubleshoot this problem?
A: Start by checking if the power adapter is securely connected to both the Chromebook and the power outlet. If it is connected properly, try using a different power outlet and see if that resolves the issue. Inspect the charging cable for any signs of damage or fraying. If the problem persists, try performing a powerwash by resetting your Chromebook to its factory settings, which may resolve any software-related issues. If none of these steps work, contacting HP Support for further assistance would be advisable.

3. Q: The audio on my HP Drivers Chromebook suddenly stopped working. How can I fix this audio problem?
A: Begin by confirming that the audio is not muted or turned down to a low volume. Restart your Chromebook and check if the audio starts functioning normally. If not, try
Madge89

Re: Re: Hp Drivers Chromebook

Post by Madge89 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the Windows driver for the HP Chromebook, it's a relief to finally have a working driver for my device!