Epson Laserjet 1018 Driver

Waldo94

Post by Waldo94 »

I recently acquired an Epson Laserjet 1018 printer and need to find the appropriate driver to ensure proper functionality. I have tried searching through the official Epson website, but unfortunately, I was unable to locate the driver I need. I have also tried searching on various other driver download websites, but without any luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Epson Laserjet 1018 driver? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Laserjet 1018 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson laserjet 1018 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-laserjet-1018.exe
Version: 7.402
File size: 19419 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure ver. 4.18

(click above to download)

Printed documents
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Print speed: Up to 12 pages per minute
Print resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Maximum monthly duty cycle: 5,000 pages
Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10; Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later

Troubleshooting Questions:

Q1. Why is my Epson Laserjet 1018 not printing anything?
A1. First, ensure that the printer is powered on and connected to the computer properly via USB. Check if there are any error lights or status messages on the printer panel. Additionally, make sure that the printer driver is installed correctly on your computer.

Q2. How can I improve the print quality of my Epson Laserjet 1018?
A2. To improve print quality, try the following steps: clean the printer's interior including the paper path, replace the toner cartridge if necessary, adjust the print density or quality settings in the printer driver software, and ensure that you are using high-quality paper suitable for laser printers.

Q3. Why is my Epson Laserjet 1018 printing at a slower speed than usual?
A3. Slow printing can be caused by several factors. Check if you are using the correct printer driver for your operating system. Verify that the print resolution and quality settings are not set to their highest levels, as this might slow down the print speed. Also, make sure the printer's memory is not full by clearing any queued jobs and ensuring there is adequate available memory.
Waldo94

Re: Re: Epson Laserjet 1018 Driver

Post by Waldo94 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson Laserjet 1018; it was just what I needed and it worked perfectly!