Epson Printer Driver Download Tm-T82X

Madge89

Post by Madge89 »

I recently purchased an Epson TM-T82X printer, but I seem to be unable to find the driver download for it. I have tried searching on the official Epson website, but the available drivers don't seem to include the TM-T82X model. I've also checked various other third-party driver download websites, but still no luck. Can someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the correct driver for my Epson TM-T82X printer? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Printer Driver Download Tm-T82X

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson printer tm-t82x driver for Windows.

File name: epson-printer-tm-t82x.exe
Version: 2.421
File size: 34912 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 5.66

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Model: Epson TM-T82X Printer
Print Method: Thermal line printing
Print Speed: Maximum 200mm/sec
Paper Width: 80mm
Interface: USB, Serial, Ethernet
Auto Cutter: Partial Cut
Character Size: ANK, Font A: 1.41mm x 3.39mm (12 x 24 dots), Font B: 0.99mm x 2.4mm (9 x 17 dots)
Print Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
Power Consumption: Approx. 1.8A (mean)
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my Epson TM-T82X printer not printing?
- Possible causes could be an empty paper roll, a paper jam, or a disconnected USB cable. Make sure the paper roll is properly loaded, check for any paper jams and ensure the USB cable is securely connected. If the issue persists, try restarting the printer and computer.

2. How do I resolve poor print quality on my Epson TM-T82X printer?
- Poor print quality can be due to a misaligned print head or a low ink/ribbon level. Perform a print head alignment through the printer's control panel or the Epson printer software. If the issue persists, replace the ink cartridge or ribbon with a new one.

3. Why is my Epson TM-T82X printer not recognized by my computer?
- There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer via the USB, Serial, or Ethernet cable. Check if the printer drivers are installed correctly by going to the device manager and looking for any yellow exclamation marks or error messages. If drivers are missing or outdated, download and install the latest drivers from the official Epson website. Additionally, try connecting the printer to a different USB port or restarting the computer to see if it gets recognized.
Madge89

Re: Re: Epson Printer Driver Download Tm-T82X

Post by Madge89 »

Thanks for providing the link to the Windows driver for the Epson TM-T82X printer - it worked perfectly and I am now able to print without any issues.