Canon Mg2522 Driver Chromebook

Madge89

Post by Madge89 »

I recently purchased a Canon MG2522 printer and I'm currently using a Chromebook. Unfortunately, I've been unable to find a compatible driver for my printer to work with my Chromebook. I've tried searching on the Canon website, but all the drivers listed are for Windows and macOS. I've also checked the Chromebook's settings and the Google Play Store for any relevant drivers, but no luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Canon MG2522 driver specifically for Chromebook? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mg2522 Driver Chromebook

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mg2522 chromebook driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mg2522-chromebook.exe
Version: 5.291
File size: 20.32 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky 5.3

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Canon MG2522
- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Connectivity: USB
- Print Speed: Up to 8 pages per minute for black and white, up to 4 pages per minute for color
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Supported Media Types: Plain paper, photo paper, glossy paper, envelopes
- Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 14"
- Power Consumption: Approx. 10W (copying), 1.7W (standby)
- Dimensions: 16.8" (W) x 12.1" (D) x 5.8" (H)
- Weight: 7.6 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: My Canon MG2522 isn't printing anything. What could be the issue?
A: Ensure that the printer is powered on and properly connected to your Chromebook via the USB cable. Also, check the printer's ink levels to see if any cartridges need replacement. Additionally, make sure that the correct printer driver is installed on your Chromebook.

2. Q: The print quality of my Canon MG2522 is poor. How can I improve it?
A: Firstly, ensure that you are using the recommended media type for printing. Adjust the print settings on your Chromebook and select a higher print resolution for better output. Perform a print head alignment and clean the print heads if necessary. Finally, check if the ink cartridges are properly seated and not running low on ink.

3. Q: My Canon MG2522 is not recognized by my Chromebook. What should I do?
A: Make sure the USB cable between the printer and Chromebook is securely connected. Try using different USB ports on your Chromebook or a different USB cable if available. Restart both the printer and Chromebook to refresh the connection. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the printer driver on your Chromebook.
Madge89

Re: Re: Canon Mg2522 Driver Chromebook

Post by Madge89 »

Thanks for providing the link, it worked perfectly and I was able to install the Canon Mg2522 driver on my Chromebook without any issues.