Hp Drivers X360

Madge89

Hp Drivers X360

Post by Madge89 »

Hi everyone, I seem to be having trouble finding the driver for my HP X360 laptop. I have tried searching on the official HP website and checked all the available drivers for my specific model, but it doesn't seem to be listed. I have also tried searching on popular driver download websites, but no luck so far. Could anyone provide me with a direct download link to the driver for my HP X360? I would really appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Drivers X360

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp x360 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-x360.exe
Version: 8.220
File size: 16.91 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 5.97

Hp Drivers X360

(click above to download)

Specification of the Hp Drivers X360:

- Processor: Intel Core i5-8250U
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Memory: 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
- Storage: 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Display: 13.3" Full HD IPS Touchscreen
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Wireless connectivity: Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo
- Ports: 1 x USB Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x HDMI, 1 x SD card reader, 1 x headphone/microphone combo
- Battery: Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Weight: 2.87 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.04 x 8.35 x 0.60 inches (30.58 x 21.2 x 1.52 cm)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is the screen not responding to touch inputs?
Answer: Please ensure that the device is clean and free from any debris or moisture on the screen surface. Also, check if the touch feature is enabled in the device settings. If the issue persists, try restarting the device or updating the device drivers.

2. Question: Why is the Wi-Fi connection not working?
Answer: First, check if the Wi-Fi is enabled on the device by pressing the appropriate function key or using the Wi-Fi switch on the side of the device. Ensure that you are within range of a Wi-Fi network and that the network name and password are correct. If the issue continues, restart the device and update the Wi-Fi drivers.

3. Question: How can I resolve overheating issues on my Hp Drivers X360?
Answer: Overheating problems can be caused by various factors, such as running resource-intensive applications or a clogged cooling system. Ensure that the device is placed on a flat, hard surface to allow proper airflow. Clean the vents and fans periodically to remove any dust or debris. You can also adjust the power settings to optimize for cooling. If the issue persists, consider contacting Hp support for further assistance.
Madge89

Re: Re: Hp Drivers X360

Post by Madge89 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working windows driver for the Hp X360, it has been incredibly helpful for me!