Printer Driver Of Canon Lbp 2900B

Madge89

Post by Madge89 »

I recently purchased a Canon Lbp 2900B printer, but unfortunately, I lost the installation CD that came with it. I have been searching online for the printer driver but I cannot seem to find a reliable source. I tried visiting the official Canon website, but their driver download page doesn't have the driver for my specific printer model. I also looked on various tech forums and other driver download websites, but still no luck. Does anyone know where I can find a direct download link for the driver of the Canon Lbp 2900B printer? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Printer Driver Of Canon Lbp 2900B

Post by Detective »

Below you can download printer of canon lbp 2900b driver for Windows.

File name: printer-of-canon-lbp-2900b.exe
Version: 2.962
File size: 45055 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton version 2.1

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Model: Canon Lbp 2900B
- Type: Laser printer
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Print speed: Up to 12 pages per minute
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper capacity: 150 sheets
- Duplex printing: Manual
- Compatible operating systems: Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/10), macOS (10.7 and later)
- Dimensions: 370 x 251 x 217 mm
- Weight: 5.7 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Canon Lbp 2900B not printing anything?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. First, make sure the printer is properly connected to your computer via the USB cable. Also, ensure that the printer driver is installed correctly. If the driver is already installed, try restarting both the printer and the computer. If the problem persists, check if there are any error messages on the printer's display panel or in the computer's print queue.

2. Q: The print quality from my Canon Lbp 2900B is poor. How can I improve it?
A: If you are experiencing poor print quality, try the following troubleshooting steps. Firstly, ensure that the paper used is suitable for laser printers and not damaged or too damp. Check if the toner cartridge is properly installed and not running low on toner. It might also help to clean the printer's internal components, such as the paper feed rollers and drum unit. Refer to the printer's user manual for instructions on cleaning and maintenance.

3. Q: My Canon Lbp 2900B is not recognized by my computer. What should I do?
A: If your printer is not being recognized by the computer, try the following solutions. Firstly, check that the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. Try using a different USB port on your computer or test the cable with another device to rule out any cable faults. Ensure that the printer driver is installed correctly and up to date. If you are using a Windows computer, you can also try troubleshooting the USB connections through the Device Manager.
Madge89

Re: Re: Printer Driver Of Canon Lbp 2900B

Post by Madge89 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Lbp 2900B printer! I've been struggling to find a reliable driver for a while now, so this is a lifesaver!