Hp Laserjet P1006 Drivers Windows 11

Mitch1988

Post by Mitch1988 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 11 and now I'm in need of the updated drivers for my HP Laserjet P1006 printer. However, I have been unsuccessful in locating them on the official HP website as well as other driver download websites. Can anyone kindly provide me with a direct link to download the compatible drivers for my printer on Windows 11? I'd greatly appreciate any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Laserjet P1006 Drivers Windows 11

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp laserjet p1006 windows 11 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-laserjet-p1006-win11.exe
Version: 3.654
File size: 19.53 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 4.97

(click above to download)

Specification of HP LaserJet P1006:

- Printer Type: Monochrome Laser Printer
- Print Speed: Up to 17 pages per minute
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Paper Handling: 150-sheet input tray, 100-sheet output tray
- Supported Media Types: Paper (laser, plain, photo), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows (10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP), Mac OS X (v10.4, v10.5, v10.6)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my HP LaserJet P1006 not printing?
Answer: There could be multiple reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer and turned on. Also, check if there are any error messages or blinking lights on the printer indicating a problem. Verify that you have the correct printer drivers installed for your operating system. If these basic checks don't resolve the issue, try restarting both the printer and the computer or consult the printer's user manual for further troubleshooting instructions.

2. How do I resolve paper jams in my HP LaserJet P1006?
Answer: Paper jams can occur due to various reasons, such as using wrinkled or damaged paper, overloaded paper input tray, or foreign objects obstructing the paper path. To resolve a paper jam, start by turning off the printer and carefully removing any visible jammed paper from the input and output trays. Then, gently pull out any stuck paper from inside the printer. Be cautious not to tear the paper while removing it. After clearing the jam, reinsert the paper, ensuring it is loaded correctly, and restart the printer.

3. My HP LaserJet P1006 is producing faded or blank prints. How can I fix this issue?
Answer: If your printer is producing faded or blank prints, you may try the following troubleshooting steps. First, check the toner level and replace the toner cartridge if it is low or empty. Make sure the sealing tape from the new cartridge has been completely removed before installation. Also, ensure that the printer's print density settings are properly adjusted. If the issue persists, clean the printer's imaging drum or transfer roller, as dust or debris buildup on these components can affect print quality. If none of these measures resolve the problem
Mitch1988

Re: Re: Hp Laserjet P1006 Drivers Windows 11

Post by Mitch1988 »

I appreciate the provided link for the working Windows 11 driver for the HP Laserjet P1006 device, it was very helpful for getting my printer up and running on the new operating system without any issues.