Epson Xp 6100 Printer Driver

Stella

Post by Stella »

Hi everyone,
I've been trying to find the driver for my Epson XP 6100 printer but have been unsuccessful so far. I've searched the official Epson website, as well as various driver websites, but haven't been able to find a reliable source to download the driver from. Could someone please provide a direct link to the driver for this model? I would really appreciate any help or guidance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Xp 6100 Printer Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson xp 6100 printer driver for Windows.

File name: epson-xp-6100-printer.exe
Version: 4.560
File size: 16.73 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Eset ver. 5.74

(click above to download)

Printed documents and photos

Specifications:
- Prints up to 15 pages per minute in black and white, and 11 pages per minute in color
- Maximum print resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Supports various paper sizes including A4, A5, A6, B5, 4x6", 5x7", 8x10", envelopes (DL, C6, C4), and custom sizes
- Features automatic duplex printing
- Equipped with a 2.4" LCD screen for easy navigation and settings control
- Capable of wireless printing through Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct
- Supports mobile printing from smartphones and tablets using Epson Connect, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print
- Features a built-in memory card slot for direct printing from memory cards
- Compatible with Windows and macOS operating systems
- Scanner:

- Color flatbed CIS scanner with optical resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Scan area of 8.5" x 11.7"
- Scan speed of approximately 11 seconds per letter-size page in black and white, and 28 seconds per letter-size page in color

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my printout coming out with streaks or lines?
A: This issue can be resolved by performing a printhead cleaning. From the printer's control panel, navigate to the Maintenance settings and select the option to clean the printhead. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cleaning process. If the issue persists, try aligning the print head from the same menu.

2. Q: My printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi. What should I do?
A: Firstly, ensure that your printer is within the range of your Wi-Fi network and that your network is operational. Restart both your printer and Wi-Fi router. Ensure that the printer's Wi-Fi feature is enabled and try reconnecting by entering your Wi-Fi network credentials. If the problem persists, try connecting the printer using a USB cable and update the printer driver to resolve any software issues.

3. Q: How do I remove a paper jam in my printer?
A: To remove a paper jam in your printer, first, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Open the printer's access panel or the rear cover, depending on your printer model, and gently remove the jammed paper. Avoid
Stella

Re: Re: Epson Xp 6100 Printer Driver

Post by Stella »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson XP 6100 printer! I've been trying to find this for so long and I greatly appreciate your help.