Epson Wf 2860 Printer Driver

Cathy1987

Post by Cathy1987 »

I've been searching all over the internet for the Epson WF 2860 printer driver but I can't seem to find a reliable source. I've tried looking on the Epson official website and even on various driver update websites, but I haven't had any luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Epson WF 2860 printer driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Wf 2860 Printer Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson wf 2860 printer driver for Windows.

File name: epson-wf-2860-printer.exe
Version: 7.772
File size: 17.72 MB
Upload source: torrents
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 5.9

(click above to download)

Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi
Printing Speed: 14 ISO ppm (black) and 7.5 ISO ppm (color)
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet, USB
Paper Sizes Supported: A4, A6, Legal, Letter, Half Letter, Executive, Envelopes
Input Tray Capacity: 250 sheets
Display: 2.4" color LCD
Duplex Printing: Yes
Scanner Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi (optical)
Copier Settings: Reduce/enlarge (25-400%), Duplex copying
Fax Transmission Speed: 33.6 Kbps

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my printer not printing anything?
A1: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power supply and the computer or device. Check for any error messages on the printer's display. Make sure the ink cartridges are properly installed and have enough ink. Restart the printer and try printing a test page.

Q2: How do I fix streaky or faded prints from my Epson WF 2860?
A2: Firstly, ensure that the paper being used is compatible and suitable for the printer. Check the ink levels and consider replacing any low or empty cartridges. Run a nozzle check and perform a print head cleaning if necessary. Adjust the print settings to a higher print quality if needed.

Q3: Why is my scanner not working on my Epson WF 2860?
A3: Verify that the scanner is properly connected to the computer or device using a USB cable or Wi-Fi connection. Make sure the Epson Scan software is installed correctly and up to date. Restart the computer and the scanner. If the issue persists, try scanning using different software or reinstall the scanner driver.
Cathy1987

Re: Re: Epson Wf 2860 Printer Driver

Post by Cathy1987 »

Thank you so much for sharing this link to the working Windows driver for the Epson WF 2860 printer, I really appreciate it!