Epson Driver Download L3150

Cindy1994

Post by Cindy1994 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching high and low for the driver download for my Epson L3150 printer, but I'm not having any luck. I've already checked the official Epson website as well as other popular driver websites, but I just can't seem to find it. Could someone please help me out and provide a direct link to download the driver? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver Download L3150

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l3150 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l3150.exe
Version: 6.318
File size: 15.56 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Panda v. 5.73

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Model: Epson L3150
- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Printing Technology: On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric)
- Print Speed: Up to 10.5ppm (black) and 5ppm (color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Printing: Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote Print Driver
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL
- Paper Handling: Input Tray - 100 sheets, Output Tray - 30 sheets
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: My Epson L3150 printer is not printing properly, the output has missing or faded colors. What should I do?
Answer: In such cases, first ensure that the ink cartridges are properly installed and have enough ink. Perform a printhead cleaning using the printer software or control panel options. If the issue persists, try aligning the printhead from the printer settings. If none of these methods resolve the problem, consider replacing the ink cartridges with genuine Epson cartridges.

2. Question: I am experiencing paper jams frequently with my Epson L3150 printer. How can I fix this issue?
Answer: Frequent paper jams can be caused by various factors. First, make sure that the paper used is within the supported paper size range and loaded correctly in the input tray. Check for any foreign objects or debris inside the printer that may obstruct the paper path. Clean the paper feed rollers with a lint-free cloth. If the issue persists, try adjusting the paper thickness lever to match the type of paper being used.

3. Question: My Epson L3150 printer is unable to establish a Wi-Fi connection. How can I troubleshoot this connectivity issue?
Answer: Ensure that the Wi-Fi Direct function is enabled on the printer by pressing the Wi-Fi button. Make sure that the printer is within range of the Wi-Fi router and there are no barriers obstructing the signal. Check if the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password are entered correctly during the setup process. If the printer was previously connected to a different
Cindy1994

Re: Re: Epson Driver Download L3150

Post by Cindy1994 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the Windows driver for the Epson L3150, it worked perfectly and I can now use my device without any issues.