Driver Canon Bjc 85 Windows 10

Mindy94

Post by Mindy94 »

I've been searching everywhere for the updated driver for my Canon Bjc 85 printer that is compatible with Windows 10, but I can't seem to find it. I've checked the official Canon website, various driver download sites, and even tried searching through forums, but no luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate any help.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Canon Bjc 85 Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon bjc 85 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-bjc-85-win10.exe
Version: 8.346
File size: 21429 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver 1.70

(click above to download)

Device Specifications:

- Device: Driver Canon Bjc 85
- Supported Operating System: Windows 10
- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 720 x 360 dpi (black), up to 720 x 360 dpi (color)
- Print Speed: Up to 5 ppm (black), up to 2 ppm (color)
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, A4, A5, B5, envelopes
- Connectivity: Parallel, USB
- Weight: 3.52 lbs
- Dimensions: 11.1" x 2.2" x 6.4"
- Power Consumption: Max. 8W (printing), 0.8W (standby)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Canon Bjc 85 not printing anything?
A1: There could be several reasons for this issue. You can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure that the printer is connected to the correct power source and turned on.
- Check if the printer has sufficient ink levels. Replace cartridges if necessary.
- Make sure the printer is properly connected to your computer via the appropriate cable (parallel or USB).
- Ensure that the correct printer driver is installed on your Windows 10 computer.

Q2: How can I improve the print quality of my Canon Bjc 85?
A2: If you're experiencing poor print quality, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Clean the printheads by accessing the printer's maintenance menu and running a printhead cleaning cycle.
- Make sure you're using the correct paper type and size settings in the print settings menu.
- Check if the ink cartridges are properly aligned. Use the printer's alignment utility if needed.
- Check if the ink cartridges are running low and replace them if necessary.

Q3: My Canon Bjc 85 is not recognized by my Windows 10 computer. What should I do?
A3: If your printer is not being recognized, you can try the following steps:
- Make sure the printer is securely connected to your computer via the appropriate cable (parallel or USB).
- Ensure that the printer driver is properly installed on your Windows 10 computer. Visit the official Canon website to download and install the latest driver for your specific printer model and operating system.
- Restart your computer and the printer to refresh the connection.
- If the issue persists, try connecting the
Mindy94

Re: Re: Driver Canon Bjc 85 Windows 10

Post by Mindy94 »

Thank you so much for sharing this link, the driver worked perfectly on my Canon Bjc 85 printer running Windows 10!