Download Driver Gtx 1050 Ti Windows 10

Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I am having trouble finding a specific driver for my Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti graphics card on Windows 10. I have searched extensively on the manufacturer's website, various driver download websites, and even checked the Windows Update option, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate the exact driver I need. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for the driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Gtx 1050 Ti Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download gtx 1050 ti windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: gtx-1050-ti-win10.exe
Version: 8.742
File size: 26481 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 5.76

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: GTX 1050 Ti
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Driver Required: Yes

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my GTX 1050 Ti not working properly after installing the driver on Windows 10?
A: If your GTX 1050 Ti is not functioning properly after installing the driver, ensure that you have downloaded the correct version of the driver that is compatible with your Windows 10 operating system. Also, check if there are any conflicting drivers on your system and consider updating your BIOS.

2. Q: Why is my computer not recognizing the GTX 1050 Ti after connecting it to my Windows 10 device?
A: If your computer fails to recognize the GTX 1050 Ti, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure that the graphics card is securely seated in the PCIe slot.
- Verify that the power connectors on the graphics card are properly connected.
- Check your system BIOS settings and make sure the relevant PCIe slot is enabled.
- Install the appropriate GTX 1050 Ti drivers for Windows 10.

3. Q: What should I do if my GTX 1050 Ti is overheating during use?
A: If your GTX 1050 Ti is overheating, consider the following steps:
- Make sure the GPU fan is spinning properly and clean any dust or debris that may be obstructing airflow.
- Ensure that the computer case has sufficient ventilation and that the GPU is not blocked by other components or cables.
- Ensure that the GPU drivers are up to date, as outdated drivers may cause higher temperatures.
- Consider applying new thermal paste to the GPU if the problem persists, or consult a professional for further assistance.
Crissy

Re: Re: Download Driver Gtx 1050 Ti Windows 10

Post by Crissy »

Thank you so much for sharing this link to the working Windows driver for the GTX 1050 Ti - it's a huge help!