Canon Software Utility

Frank1995

Canon Software Utility

Post by Frank1995 »

I recently purchased a Canon printer and I'm trying to install the software utility for it. I've searched on the Canon website and various other driver download websites but I can't seem to find the specific driver I need. I've also tried searching the model number and the keywords "software utility" on search engines, but no luck. Can someone help me find a direct link to download the Canon software utility driver?
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Software Utility

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon software utility driver for Windows.

File name: canon-software-utility.exe
Version: 4.156
File size: 24990 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Symantec ver 5.74

Canon Software Utility

(click above to download)

Printed documents and images
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, macOS
Printing resolution: up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Printing speed: Up to 10 pages per minute (black/white), up to 8 pages per minute (color)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my printer not printing any documents?
A: Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your computer via the USB cable. Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer or computer screen. If the issue persists, try restarting both the printer and computer.

2. Q: How can I improve the print quality of my documents?
A: Ensure that you are using the recommended paper type and size for your printer. Check if the ink cartridges have sufficient ink levels and replace them if necessary. Additionally, you can run a print head alignment or cleaning process from the Canon Software Utility to improve print quality.

3. Q: My printer is showing a "communication error" when trying to print. What should I do?
A: Firstly, check if the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and computer. Try using a different USB port on your computer or a new USB cable if the issue persists. Restarting the printer and computer can also help resolve communication errors. If none of these steps work, reinstalling the Canon Software Utility may resolve the problem.
Frank1995

Re: Re: Canon Software Utility

Post by Frank1995 »

Hey, thanks for sharing the link! I really needed a working Windows driver for my Canon device.