Canon Printer Driver Imageclass Mf3010

Bennie

Post by Bennie »

I am trying to find the driver link for my Canon Printer Imageclass Mf3010, but I seem to be having trouble locating it. I have already visited the official Canon website and searched their support section, but couldn't find the specific driver for my printer model. I have also tried searching on other trusted driver download websites, but to no avail. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the driver for my printer? Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Driver Imageclass Mf3010

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer imageclass mf3010 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-imageclass-mf3010.exe
Version: 2.299
File size: 13.49 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Avira ver. 3.83

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Canon
- Model: Imageclass MF3010
- Type: All-in-One Laser Printer
- Print Speed: up to 19 pages per minute
- Print Resolution: up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed: up to 19 pages per minute
- Copy Resolution: up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Resolution: up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Paper Capacity: 150 sheets
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is the printer not responding when I send a print command?
- Answer: Ensure that the printer is connected to the computer via a USB cable securely. Restart both the computer and the printer to refresh their connections. Make sure the printer driver is installed correctly and up to date.

2. How do I resolve paper jam issues with the Canon Imageclass MF3010?
- Answer: First, turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord. Open the front panel and carefully remove any jammed paper. If the paper tears, ensure to remove all paper fragments. Close the front panel and reconnect the power cord. Turn on the printer and try printing again.

3. The scanned image quality is poor, how do I fix this?
- Answer: Check the scanner glass for any smudges or debris, and clean it using a soft, lint-free cloth. Adjust the scan settings from the Canon MF Toolbox software on your computer to enhance the scanned image quality. Make sure the original document is placed correctly and flat on the scanner glass.
Bennie

Re: Re: Canon Printer Driver Imageclass Mf3010

Post by Bennie »

Thanks for providing the link to the Windows driver for the Canon Printer Driver Imageclass Mf3010, it worked perfectly and now I can print without any issues.