Canon Pixma Ip100 Driver For Windows 11

Wilber

Post by Wilber »

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Canon Pixma iP100 printer. I've searched on the official Canon website, but they only have drivers compatible with previous versions of Windows. I've also tried searching on various driver update websites, but none of them seem to have the Windows 11 version available.

I'm wondering if anyone here might know where I can find a reliable download link for the Canon Pixma iP100 driver that is compatible with Windows 11? I would really appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Pixma Ip100 Driver For Windows 11

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon pixma ip100 for windows 11 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-pixma-ip100-win11.exe
Version: 7.824
File size: 44941 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: G Data v 4.20

(click above to download)

Specification of the Canon Pixma IP100:

- Printer type: Inkjet
- Printing technology: Fine print head with micro-nozzles
- Print resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Print speed: Approximately 20 ppm (black), 14 ppm (color)
- Connectivity options: USB 2.0, Bluetooth (optional), IrDA (optional)
- Paper sizes: Letter, Legal, 4 x 6", 4 x 8", 5 x 7", 8 x 10", envelopes
- Power consumption: 10W (printing), 1W (standby)
- Dimensions: 8.4" (W) x 2.4" (H) x 11.9" (D)
- Weight: 4.4 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: The printer isn't responding when I send a print command. What should I do?
A: Firstly, ensure that the printer is securely connected to the computer through the USB cable. Check if the printer is powered on and the power cord is properly plugged. Restart the printer and try printing again. If the issue persists, reinstall the printer driver and make sure it is compatible with your operating system.

2. Q: My prints are coming out with streaks or lines. How can I fix this problem?
A: Streaking or lines on prints are often caused by clogged or misaligned print heads. Start by performing a print head cleaning through the printer's maintenance menu. If the issue persists, try aligning the print heads using the printer software on your computer. If the problem still persists, the ink cartridges may need to be replaced.

3. Q: Why is my printer displaying a low ink level warning even though I recently replaced the cartridges?
A: The printer may not have recognized the new ink cartridges due to improper installation or an incompatible cartridge. Ensure that the cartridges are correctly inserted into their respective slots and that the protective tapes have been removed. Confirm that the ink cartridges are compatible with your printer model. If the error persists, try cleaning the metal contacts on the cartridges and inside the printer. If the problem continues, contact Canon customer support for further assistance.
Wilber

Re: Re: Canon Pixma Ip100 Driver For Windows 11

Post by Wilber »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows 11 driver for the Canon Pixma Ip100. I really appreciate it!