Canon Driver Ts3350

Chris1994

Canon Driver Ts3350

Post by Chris1994 »

Hi there,

I'm currently searching for the driver link for my Canon TS3350 printer, but I seem to be unable to find it. I've already spent quite some time looking for it on the Canon official website, but it looks like they haven't made it readily available for download. I've also tried various other driver download websites, but still no luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to the driver for the Canon TS3350 printer? I'd greatly appreciate any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Ts3350

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon ts3350 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-ts3350.exe
Version: 3.573
File size: 17.26 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Avira v 1.90

Canon Driver Ts3350

(click above to download)

Device Specifications:

- Brand: Canon
- Model: TS3350
- Type: Driver
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi
- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
- Print Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Approximately 7.7 ipm (Black), 4.0 ipm (Color)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Supported Media Types: Plain paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Matte Matte II, and more
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Envelopes (DL, COM10)
- Paper Capacity: Rear Tray: Max 60 sheets (plain paper); Front Tray: Max 20 sheets (photo paper)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, macOS
- Dimensions: 435 x 316 x 145 mm
- Weight: Approx. 3.9 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon TS3350 not printing anything?
A: Please ensure that the printer is powered on and connected to your computer or device properly. Check if there are any error messages on the printer's display. Verify that there is ink and paper loaded correctly, and try restarting both the printer and your computer. If the issue persists, reinstalling the printer driver may solve the problem.

2. Q: How can I resolve poor print quality on my Canon TS3350 printer?
A: First, verify that the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink levels. Perform a print head alignment and cleaning from the printer's settings menu. Ensure that the print settings are appropriate for the type of media being used. If the issue persists, try using genuine Canon ink cartridges and perform a deep print head cleaning if necessary.

3. Q: My Canon TS3350 is not connecting to Wi-Fi. What should I do?
A: Make sure that the printer is in range of your Wi-Fi network and the network is functioning properly. Check if the Wi-Fi indicator on the printer's control panel is lit. Restart the printer and your Wi-Fi router. Reset the printer's network settings and reconnect to your Wi-Fi network. If the problem persists, temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software that might be blocking the connection, or try connecting via USB to ensure the printer is working correctly.
Chris1994

Re: Re: Canon Driver Ts3350

Post by Chris1994 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for Canon TS3350. I can't wait to finally use my device hassle-free!