Canon Driver Printer Download

Allie92

Post by Allie92 »

I have been struggling to find the Canon printer driver download for my [specific model] printer. I have tried searching on the Canon website, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate the exact driver I need. I also went through the device manager on my computer, but it didn't provide any driver update option either. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the latest Canon printer driver? I would greatly appreciate any help in resolving this issue. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Printer Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer.exe
Version: 8.280
File size: 41913 MB
Upload source: torrents
Antivirus software passed: Eset v. 3.15

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Canon
- Type: Printer
- Compatibility: Works with both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Connectivity: USB and Wi-Fi
- Printing Method: Inkjet
- Print Speed: Up to 15 pages per minute (black and white), up to 10 pages per minute (color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Envelopes
- Automatic Document Feeder: No
- Duplex Printing: No
- Ink Cartridge Compatibility: Canon PG-245, Canon CL-246

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is my printer not responding to print commands?
Answer: There can be several reasons for this issue, but some common troubleshooting steps include checking the printer's power supply, ensuring the USB cable is securely connected, restarting the computer and printer, and confirming the correct printer is selected as the default printer.

2. Question: Why are my printed documents coming out faded or blurry?
Answer: Poor print quality can occur due to several reasons. To troubleshoot, make sure the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink, perform a printhead alignment and cleaning, check the print settings for quality adjustments, and consider replacing the outdated or damaged ink cartridges.

3. Question: My printer is displaying error code "E04". What should I do?
Answer: Error code "E04" typically indicates that the ink cartridges are empty or not properly installed. To resolve this issue, check the ink cartridge levels and replace any empty cartridges. If the cartridges are installed correctly, try removing them and reinserting them firmly to ensure a proper connection. If the problem persists, consult the user manual or contact Canon support for further assistance.
Allie92

Re: Re: Canon Driver Printer Download

Post by Allie92 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for my Canon printer! I really appreciate your help.