Download Driver Wifi Laptop Acer Windows 7

Chuck93

Post by Chuck93 »

I'm in need of a little help finding the driver for the wifi on my Acer laptop running Windows 7. I've been spending hours searching all over the internet, trying different websites and even Acer's official support page, but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck so far. Could someone please point me in the right direction or provide a direct download link for the driver? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Wifi Laptop Acer Windows 7

Post by Detective »

Below you can download wifi laptop acer windows 7 driver for Windows.

File name: wifi-laptop-acer_win7.exe
Version: 7.462
File size: 17930 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 2.25

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device Type: Laptop
- Manufacturer: Acer
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1. How can I fix my Wi-Fi connection issue on my Acer laptop running Windows 7?
A1. Firstly, make sure your Wi-Fi is enabled by checking the function key or switch. Restart your laptop and router, update the Wi-Fi driver, and check if the Wi-Fi adapter is properly installed.

Q2. Why is my Acer laptop not connecting to any available Wi-Fi networks?
A2. Check if the Wi-Fi is turned on, ensure you are within range of the network, reset your Wi-Fi adapter, restart the router, and ensure the wireless network security settings are correct.

Q3. How can I download and install the Wi-Fi driver for my Acer laptop on Windows 7?
A3. Visit Acer's official website, navigate to the support section, locate your specific laptop model, download the appropriate Wi-Fi driver for Windows 7, and run the installer to complete the installation process.
Chuck93

Re: Re: Download Driver Wifi Laptop Acer Windows 7

Post by Chuck93 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for my Acer laptop's wifi, it worked flawlessly on my Windows 7 machine!